Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Buffalo ain't just for wings anymore!
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. You will need a pan with a lid so you can steam the mussels.
2. Heat a 10 inch pan over medium heat. Add oil. Add garlic and cook, do NOT brown the garlic. Add the mussels, wine, Buffalo sauce and the butter. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with lid and continue to cook over high heat for about 2-3 minutes until all the mussels have opened and cooked.
3. Pour into a serving bowl.
4. Top with cut scallions and the blue cheese.
5. Serve with grilled garlic bread.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!