Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
Recipe provided by Pillsbury. For more inspiration, please visit: https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/buffalo-chicken-crescent-ring/572dc7ae-85ff-414c-83d4-454a51cdf33f
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In small bowl, mix cream cheese and hot sauce until smooth. Mix in chicken and shredded cheese just until combined.
4. Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 16 triangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange triangles in ring so short sides of triangles form a 5-inch circle in center. Dough will overlap. Dough ring should look like a sun.
5. Spoon cream cheese mixture on the half of each triangle closest to center of ring. Top with blue cheese crumbles.
6. Bring each dough triangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
7. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!