Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Recipe and image provided by The Humane Society of the United States Forward Food Program. Visit their website here.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Preheat convection oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Mix cauliflower florets, olive oil, garlic or garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl until cauliflower is well coated. Do not add buffalo sauce here.
5. Place a single layer of cauliflower on lined sheet pans.
6. Roast in oven for approximately 20 minutes, until cooked through and slightly browned.
7. Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl or serving pan and toss with hot sauce until evenly coated.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Total Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 177 mg
Carbohydrates 2 g
Protein 2 g