Cooked ham basted with a sweet and spicy mustard sauce.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place ham, flat-side-down, in a roasting pan and add water to the bottom of the pan.
4. Cover with aluminum foil and bake to an internal temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, about 1 hour.
5. While ham is cooking, in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together brown sugar, honey, mustard and cloves. Cook until sauce begins to bubble and sugar begins to dissolve; remove from heat.
6. When ham is heated through, remove the aluminum foil and generously pour or brush glaze over the top to cover completely.
7. Raise oven temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Return ham to the oven and cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until glaze is caramelized and bubbly.
9. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 316 (Calories from Fat: 45)
Total Fat: 5g (Saturated Fat: 2g)
Total Carbohydrates: 13g (Dietary Fiber: 0g