DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place a 7- to 9-lb. Big Y fully cooked spiral-cut ham, flat-side-down, in a roasting pan and add water to the bottom of the pan.
3. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour or until heated through.
4. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together 3/4 cup packed Big Y brown sugar, 1/4 cup Big Y honey, 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard and 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves. Cook until sauce begins to bubble and sugar begins to dissolve; remove from heat.
5. When ham is heated through, remove the aluminum foil, and generously pour or brush glaze over the top to cover completely.
6. Raise oven temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Return ham to the oven and cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until glaze is caramelized and bubbly.
8. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 316 (Calories from Fat: 45)
Total Fat: 5g (Saturated Fat: 2g)
Total Carbohydrates: 13g (Dietary Fiber: 0g