Brie and Roasted Garlic Onion Pizza
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Add mushrooms and sauté until moisture evaporates and mushrooms are tender and slightly golden. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
3. Spread a thin layer of Roasted Garlic Onion Jam over the crust. Top with mushrooms, Président® Brie Cheese and rosemary.
4. Bake for 10 -12 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the jam bubbles.
5. Cut into slices and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org