Prep Time: 20 Minutes/Chill: 1 Hour
Cooking Time: Cook 10 Minutes
Get inspired and watch us create this delicious latte recipe!
November/December 2022 Dig In Magazine
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse all fresh produce.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, combine cranberries, sugar, water, bourbon and vanilla extract; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until cranberries burst and begin to break down; remove from heat and let cool.
- Once cool, transfer to a serving dish, cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Note: For a thicker consistency, combine 1 1/2 teaspoons Food Club corn starch with equal parts water; stir until cornstarch dissolves. Add to cranberry mixture and cook for 5 minutes or until desired thickness is reached.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 132, Total Fat: 0g, Saturated Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 2mg, Total Carbohydrates: 31g (Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 27g, Protein: 0g