Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Marinate 2 Hours-Overnight; Grill 10 Minutes
May 2023 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Place steak in a large, shallow glass dish and set aside. Wash hands after handling raw beef.
3. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, mustard, soy sauce, bourbon, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, pepper and garlic powder and whisk until sugar dissolves. Pour over steak. Flip steak to coat, cover and marinate on the bottom shelf in efrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
4. Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium. Remove steak from marinade and place on grill; discard marinade.
5. Grill until internal temperature of steak reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, about 5 minutes per side.
6. Remove from grill, wrap in foil and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 300, Total Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 105mg, Sodium: 1,033mg, Carbohydrates: 17g, Fiber: 0g, Sugars: 16g, Protein: 41g