Blueberry Sweet Rolls
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and yeast; set aside.
2. In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, combine milk and unsalted butter. Microwave on high for 2 minutes or until butter is melted; let cool to room temperature. Stir in vanilla and egg. Add to flour mixture and stir until it forms a soft, slightly sticky dough.
3. On a lightly floured surface, knead dough for 1 minute. Place in a lightly greased bowl and let rest for about 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Roll dough out in a 14x8-inch rectangle. Spread melted butter on top, not going all the way to the edges; spread blueberry preserves on top and top with blueberries. Beginning with the long end of the rectangle, roll dough up tightly but gently. Pinch seams to seal and cut into 8 even rolls. Arrange in a lightly greased 9-inch round cake pan or pie dish.
6. Bake rolls for 26 minutes or until lightly browned, covering rolls with foil halfway through cooking to prevent over-browning.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 267 (Calories from Fat: 81)
Total Fat: 9g (Saturated Fat: 5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 41g (Dietary Fiber: 2g