Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 1 Hour
April/May 2020 Dig In Recipe
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a large bowl, whisk together 2/3 cup sugar, cornstarch and lemon zest. Add blueberries and lemon juice and toss gently to coat. Let filling stand, tossing occasionally, for 20 minutes or until berries release their juices.
2. Carefully fit crust into a greased 10-inch pie pan; place in the refrigerator for 12 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, ½ cup sugar, cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Add melted butter and mix to combine.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Spoon blueberry filling into crust; sprinkle sugar topping over top. Place pie pan onto a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour or until filling is bubbling and topping is golden. Cover with foil after 30 minutes if browning too fast. Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 444 (Calories from Fat: 171)
Total Fat: 19g (Saturated Fat: 9g)
Total Carbohydrates: 67g (Dietary Fiber: 3g