DirectionsNOTE: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice pears in half, remove core with melon baller or small spoon.
3. Arrange pear slices on a shallow baking pan, brush lightly with half the butter, turn over and brush with the remaining butter.
4. Roast pears 5 minutes, turn and roast 5 minutes longer or until edges are slightly brown.
5. Cool pears while assembling salad.
6. Divide lettuce onto 4 plates, top with equal portions of pears, pecans and cranberries.
7. Combine oil, vinegar, honey and salt in a shaker bottle or small bowl; shake or whisk to blend.
8. Drizzel dressing over salads.
9. Top each salad with 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!