- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat a large pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in black beans, green onion, corn, cumin, chili powder, salsa and rice. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
- Coat a glass dish with cooking spray. Divide rice and bean mixture between the tortillas and roll into burritos; place in a glass baking dish.
- Bake until heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org.
Calories 260, Total Fat 4g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 926mg, Carbohydrates 50g, Fiber 5g, Sugars 3g, Protein 10g