Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water. Rinse all fresh produce and herbs under cold running water before cutting, then pat dry.
2. Spread cream cheese on 1 toast slice.
3. Top with sliced strawberries and 1 teaspoon minced basil.
4. Spread Goat cheese on second toast slice.
5. Top with sliced blackberries and remaining minced basil.
6. Spread Brie on third toast slice.
7. Top with whole raspberries, walnut pieces and minced rosemary.
8. Spread ricotta on fourth toast slice.
9. Top with whole blueberries and slivered almonds. Enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!