Beef Queso Fundido Dip
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water. Rinse green onion under cold running water and pat dry before chopping. Set a cast iron or nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
2. Crumble in the beef, then wash hands again after handling raw meat.
3. Cook, stirring and breaking into small pieces, for 5 minutes or until browned.
4. Sprinkle the seasoning over the meat; stir in water.
5. Simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated and beef reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit with an instant read thermometer.
6. Transfer to a plate.
7. Pour in the TOSTITOS Salsa con Queso into the same skillet used for beef.
8. Simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through.
9. Scatter the meat mixture over the skillet.
10. Spoon the salsa in the center of the skillet and sprinkle with green onion.
11. Serve immediately with TOSTITOS Cantina Traditional Chips.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsRecipe provided by Tostitos. For more Tostitos inspiration, please visit: https://www.pinterest.com/klinec123/frito-lay-recipes/
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more