Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 9 Hours
September 2022 Big Y Dig In Magazine Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic, onion, celery salt, salt and pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Rub into meat. Wash hands after handling raw beef.
3. Wrap tightly in heavy-duty aluminum foil and place in a 9x13-inch dish. Cook for 7-8 hours at 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Take out of oven and remove foil. Reserve 1 cup of broth for sauce; discard remaining broth. Trim fat, slice and put brisket back in pan.
5. In a medium bowl, combine sugar, barbecue sauce, 1 cup of broth and dressing; mix well.
6. Pour sauce over brisket slices and bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 10g
Total Carbohydrates: 3g
Dietary Fiber: 0g