WINE PAIRING Charles Spurr Brut, 750 ml This Whirlwind of Flavors Needs a Wine with Focus, and this Bubbly Provides that Balance! Notes of Citrus
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. To make polenta, bring 3 cups of water and 3 cups of whole milk to a boil. Stir in the polenta and butter; cook for 15 to 20 minutes until nice and creamy. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm until ready to serve.
3. Heat grill to medium heat. Cook chicken breasts until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified wtih an instant-read food thermometer, flipping frequently. Remove chicken and set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
4. Cut chicken into 1” cubes and toss in a large bowl with BBQ sauce.
5. Place chicken cubes on skewers.
6. In a serving bowl, scoop your creamy polenta. Top the bowl with avocado slices, fresh cilantro and chives. Finally, lay a couple BBQ chicken skewers over the bowl and serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!