Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 8 Minutes
February/March 2020 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken and barbecue sauce; mix until evenly coated.
3. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread.
4. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Once hot, place one slice of bread, mayonnaise-side down, into skillet. Top with 1/2 cup chicken, 1 1/2 slices provolone cheese and another bread slice, mayonnaise-side up. Cook for 4 minutes per side or until browned.
5. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 475 (Calories from Fat: 135)
Total Fat: 15g (Saturated Fat: 8g)
Total Carbohydrates: 52g (Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 23g)