Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Directions1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash hands with soap and water. Rinse onion and cilantro under cold running water and pat dry.
3. Remove CAULIPOWER Chicken Tenders from freezer and cook for 17-19 minutes, flipping halfway for optimal crispy texture. Remove from oven, let cool, and slice.
4. Remove CAULIPOWER Cauliflower Crust from freezer. Using a large spoon, spread barbecue sauce evenly to the rim.
5. Sprinkle smoked Gouda cheese over the sauce and then cover with 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella. Top with red onions, and the remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella.
6. Cook pizza for 13-16 minutes or until the crust is golden and cheese is melted.
7. Remove from oven and top with chicken tenders and fresh cilantro. Sprinkle with parmesan if desired. Slice and serve immediately.
PRO TIP: Add the chicken tender pieces to the pizza when it has about 5 minutes left in the oven to let it melt into the ‘za!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!