DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Wash ribs and blot dry. Remove the thin white membrane on the back of each rack of ribs and discard.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a small bowl, combine paprika, pepper, salt, orange zest, sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne pepper.
4. Pat ribs dry with paper towels and rub with spice mixture, massaging into crevices. Wrap each rack in a double layer of foil, crimping edges to seal tightly. Place each foil packet on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 11/2 hours or until meat is fork-tender at the thickest part, but not falling off the bone; let cool.
5. Generously coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high. Remove ribs from foil and grill for 3-4 minutes per side, basting with barbecue sauce and turning occasionally. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes. Slice between ribs and serve with remaining barbecue sauce.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 648 (Calories from Fat: 306)
Total Fat: 34g (Saturated Fat: 12g)
Total Carbohydrates: 15g (Dietary Fiber: 1g