Recipe featured on 10/20/16 Western Mass News Segment with Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN.
Watch the recipe video here!
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a large saucepan, warm marinara sauce until heated through.
4. Stir in olive oil, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
5. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain and rinse in hot water to remove loose starch.
6. Place pasta in a large bowl and toss with fresh herbs and Parmesan.
7. Ladle sauce over pasta and enjoy.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!