1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Grease the pie dish with melted Country Crock Plant Butter, and set aside.
4. Place cookies in the food processor and pulse until cookies are finely crushed.
5. In a mixing bowl, add the finely crushed cookies and then pour in the melted Country Crock Plant Butter. Mix to combine.
6. Transfer the pie crust to a greased pie dish and press it down to make a firm crust.
7. Bake for 10 minutes and remove from the oven. Set aside to cool.
8. Once at room temperature, place the pie crust in the refrigerator and chill for at least 30 minutes.
9. In a medium bowl, whisk together the plant-based milk and cornstarch until combined. Set aside.
10. In a medium saucepan, add the Country Crock Plant Cream, sugar, vanilla extract and yellow food coloring (if using). Bring to a simmer.
11. Pour the milk and cornstarch mixture into the simmered plant cream mixture, and continue to whisk until thick, around 5 to 7 minutes on medium heat.
12. Remove the custard from heat and set aside to cool.
13. Once the crust is chilled, place banana slices on top of the crust and pour the cool custard over bananas. Smooth the top.
14. Cover the pie dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours until set.
15. Once the pie is set, top with whipped Plant Cream and garnish with dark chocolate shavings.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!