DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place salmon fillets, skin side down, in an oven-safe baking dish and season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine butter, oil, lemon juice and garlic.
4. Spread evenly over tops of salmon; sprinkle dill over top.
5. Layer lemon slices over top of each fillet and cook for 12 to 14 minutes or until fillets flake easily with a fork.
6. Remove from oven and serve with additional slices of lemon and remaining dill if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 218 (Calories from Fat: 117)
Total Fat: 13g (Saturated Fat: 3g)
Total Carbohydrates: 0g (Dietary Fiber: 0g