Baked Pizza Rolls
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
Get inspired and watch us prepare this delicious recipe.
January 2023 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
3. Pour some water into a small dish and set aside.
4. Stack 2 wonton wrappers on top of each other. Place a dollop of pizza sauce in the center and top with Italian seasoning, cheese and pepperoni.
5. Fold wonton wrapper burrito-style and place, seam side down, on prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all wonton wrappers have been used.
6. Brush tops of rolls with beaten egg. Wash hands after handling raw egg.
7. Sprinkle with additional Italian seasoning and bake until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Serve with additional pizza sauce for dipping if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 147, Total Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 22mg, Sodium: 460mg, Carbohydrates: 22g, Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 1g, Protein: 7g