Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Homemade, real food, delicious, kid friendly…. have we got your attention yet? You'll love this easy-to-make weeknight winner featuring tender chicken breasts, cut into strips and breaded in a flavoring mixture of breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese and spices. It’s fast food that you can feel good about serving to your family!
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and salt to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
4. In a shallow dish, combine milk and egg substitute.
5. In a separate shallow dish, combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, pepper and paprika.
6. Dip chicken strips first in milk mixture, and then toss to coat evenly in the bread crumb mixture.
7. Place on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and outside is golden brown.
8. Serve with yogurt mixture
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving (2 Tbsp. yogurt sauce per serving)
Calories: 341 (Calories from Fat: 72)
Total Fat: 8g (Saturated Fat: 3g)
Total Carbohydrates: 13g (Dietary Fiber: 1g