Directions1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash hands with soap and water. Rinse parsley under cold running water and pat dry before mincing.
3. Place chicken breasts in an oven-safe casserole dish. Season both sides of each chicken breast with salt and pepper. Wash hands again after handling raw chicken.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top of each chicken breast. Pour half of the bottle of Caesar Dressing on top of the chicken breasts. Turn the chicken breasts over with tongs to make sure they are coated thoroughly
5. Cover the casserole dish with foil and place in the oven. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven, uncover, and pour the remaining bottle of Caesar Dressing over the top.
6. Bake for another 10 minutes, uncovered (if you notice the chicken getting too brown, cover with foil for the remaining cook time), or until chicken reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit with an instant-read thermometer.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsRecipe provided by Primal Kitchen. For more Primal Kitchen inspiration, please visit www.PrimalKitchen.com
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more