Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Dates
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Place oven rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Cut cheese into small strips. Stuff 1 piece of cheese into each date. Wrap each date with a third of a piece of bacon, securing with a toothpick; season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Arrange dates, 1 inch apart, in a shallow baking pan. Wash hands after handling raw bacon.
5. Bake for 35 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Transfer to a paper towel-lined platter and serve warm.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 96, Total Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 5mg, Sodium: 76mg, Total Carbohydrates: 18g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 16g, Protein: 2g