Featured in the Summer 2 Event 2021
Take your potato salad game to the next level with bacon, Marie’s Chunky Blue Cheese dressing and grilled potatoes.
Recipe provided by Marie's
For more inspiration, go to: www.maries.com
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Cover potatoes with water; bring to a boil. Cook potatoes until a knife can penetrate to center of potato (potatoes will cook further on grill). Set aside to cool.
3. Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch thick slices.
4. Toss gently with 1/4 cup Marie’s Chunky Blue Cheese dressing.
5. Grill potato slices. Cool thoroughly and cut into chunks.
6. Combine remaining 1 cup dressing, mustard, celery, green onion, bacon and black pepper in a bowl. Pour over potatoes and toss gently to combine.
7. Sprinkle with parsley and chill.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more