Bacon Blue Cheese Grilled Potato Salad
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Cover potatoes with water; bring to a boil. Cook potatoes until a knife can penetrate to center of potato (potatoes will cook further on grill). Set aside to cool.
3. Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch thick slices.
4. Toss gently with 1/4 cup Marie’s Chunky Blue Cheese dressing.
5. Grill potato slices. Cool thoroughly and cut into chunks.
6. Combine remaining 1 cup dressing, mustard, celery, green onion, bacon and black pepper in a bowl. Pour over potatoes and toss gently to combine.
7. Sprinkle with parsley and chill.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more