Bacon & Potato Frittata
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large nonstick oven-safe or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, add bacon and cook for 10 minutes or until crispy.
3. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon and let drain on a paper-towel-lined plate.
4. Return skillet to stove over medium heat; remove a few tablespoons of the bacon drippings.
5. Once hot, add potatoes with onion and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
6. Add mushrooms and continue to sauté for 1 to 2 minutes; add bacon.
7. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, cream and salt and pepper to taste.
8. Add egg mixture and cheese to skillet and stir until ingredients are combined.
9. Place pan in the oven and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until center is set.
10. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 288 (Calories from Fat: 189)
Total Fat: 21g (Saturated Fat: 9g)
Total Carbohydrates: 7g (Dietary Fiber: 1g