1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a small bowl, combine lime juice, vinegar, mustard, garlic and hot sauce; slowly whisk in oil until combined; set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine avocado, microgreens, onion, carrots and cilantro. Drizzle with lime juice mixture and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat ingredients.
5. Coat a large frying pan generously with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
6. Take one tortilla and place it in the pan. Spread 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese over tortilla and place another tortilla on top. Cook for 3 minutes per side or until brown on both sides and cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
7. Carefully lift up top tortilla and add 1/2 of the lettuce avocado mixture and replace top. Repeat process with remaining tortillas.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!