Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 6 Minutes
August 2022 Dig In Recipe
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice, vinegar, mustard, garlic and hot sauce; slowly whisk in oil until combined; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine avocado, microgreens, onion, carrots and cilantro. Drizzle with lime juice mixture and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat ingredients.
- Coat a large frying pan generously with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Take one tortilla and place it in the pan. Spread 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese over tortilla and place another tortilla on top. Cook for 3 minutes per side or until brown on both sides and cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
- Carefully lift up top tortilla and add ½ of the lettuce avocado mixture and replace top. Repeat process with remaining tortillas.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!