Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Recipe featured on "Food in :60" Segment with Carrie Taylor and Andrea Luttrell.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a gallon resealable plastic bag, add 2 tablespoons olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, herbs, chicken, salt and pepper.
5. Seal bag and massage mixture over chicken to evenly distribute marinade. Set aside.
6. On a large rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper, combine sweet potatoes, sprouts, apples and shallot. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and toss to coat.
7. Spread veggies in an even layer, season with salt and pepper, and top with chicken.
8. Roast for 30 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read thermometer. Broil during last few minutes of cooking, if desired, and enjoy.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Watch the recipe video here!