Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Break off tough ends of the asparagus and place in a large bowl.
3. Add oil, lemon juice, rosemary and salt and pepper to taste and toss well.
4. Spread asparagus and lemon slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet and roast for 12 minutes.
5. Carefully flip asparagus, season to taste with additional salt and pepper if desired and continue to roast for 8 minutes or until tender but still crisp.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 54 (Calories from Fat: 36)
Total Fat: 4g (Saturated Fat: 1g)
Total Carbohydrates: 5g (Dietary Fiber: 2g