Prep Time: 10 Minutes
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and mustard.
2. Gradually whisk in olive oil, shallot, chives, parsley, salt and pepper; set aside.
3. Snap tough ends off asparagus.
4. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
5. Add asparagus and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender.
6. Drain and plunge asparagus into a large bowl of ice water to stop them from cooking
7. Drain asparagus thoroughly and transfer to a serving platter.
8. Whisk the vinaigrette and pour all over asparagus. Serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsCalories: 100 (Calories from Fat: 80)
Total Fat: 9g (Saturated Fat: 1.5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 4g (Dietary Fiber: 2g