Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
A unique combination of flavors sure to delight your taste buds!
Directions1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. On a cookie sheet, spread out crumbled ramen noodles and sliced almonds. Roast in oven for 5 minutes, or until almonds are golden and toasty. Set aside toasted noodles and almonds and allow to cool completely.
3. In a large bowl, add coleslaw mix, edamame, mango and green onions. Add noodles and almonds. Gently toss to combine.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together canola oil, honey, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and black pepper. Drizzle lightly over salad. (Hint: you may not need all the dressing so add in small increments, tossing to combine until desired flavor is achieved).
5. May be refrigerated for several hours to allow flavors to marry.
6. Top with chopped avocado, toss gently and serve.
Nutrition FactsCalories: 270
Fat: 16 g
Carbohydrates: 29 g
Sodium: 650 mg
Fiber: 4 g
Protein: 5 g