Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Marinate 4 Hours, Grill 10-14 Minutes
Warmer weather means enjoying lighter fare. You’re sure to fall in love with these crisp and flavorful lettuce wraps made with grilled pork bursting with Asian-inspired flavors!
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Place pork chops in a shallow glass dish; season both sides with pepper to taste. Pour dressing over top and flip to coat. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
2. Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium. Remove chops from marinade and place on grill; discard marinade.
3. Grill, covered for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove from grill, wrap in foil and let sit for 5 minutes.
4. Cut pork chops into bite-sized pieces and divide between lettuce leaves.
5. Top each with some carrots and green onion.
6. Serve with additional dressing on the side.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 220 (Calories from Fat: 108)
Total Fat: 12g (Saturated Fat: 4g)
Total Carbohydrates: 10g (Dietary Fiber: 1g