DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, 2 tablespoons sesame oil, serrano pepper and garlic until well blended; place half in a large resealable plastic bag.
2. Add steak strips, seal and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 to 6 hours.
3. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, add remaining oil and heat until very hot.
4. Place beef steaks in skillet, discard marinade and cook for 10 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally; remove beef from skillet.
5. Return skillet to medium heat and add onion, peppers, peaches and celery and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp tender.
6. Add beef and remaining lime juice mixture and toss to coat well; season to taste with salt and pepper.
7. Serve garnished with parsley and sesame seeds.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 417 (Calories from Fat: 180)
Total Fat: 20g (Saturated Fat: 6g)
Total Carbohydrates: 19g (Dietary Fiber: 3g