Featured in the Living Well Eating Smart newsletter issue #78 (July 12th to September 19th, 2018).
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. From one lime, zest enough peel to measure 1 teaspoon.
4. Squeeze juice from both limes.
5. Combine lime juice and lime zest with mayonnaise, olive oil, water and brown sugar. Set aside.
6. Without any added oil or non-stick spray over medium-low heat add nuts to a frying pan. Stir frequently until fragrant and gold in color (about 1 to 2 minutes). Immediately remove from pan to cool.
7. Arrange arugula or baby spinach on serving platter. Top with apple and pine nuts.
8. Drizzle with dressing and garnish with cheese.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat 15 g
Saturated Fat 3.5 g
Cholesterol 10 mg
Sodium 180 mg
Carbohydrates 12 g
Fiber 2 g
Protein 6 g
Recipe and image provided by Hellmann's. For more creamy inspirations visit hellmanns.com