DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Boil water in large pot and cook tortellini according to package directions.
3. Meanwhile, sauté garlic with olive oil in a large pan. Add spinach, salt and pepper to taste and cook until spinach is wilted.
4. Once tortellini is cooked, drain and add to pan containing spinach. Add Artichoke Sauce and tomatoes to coat.
5. Transfer to a greased baking dish. Top with cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!