Apricot Basil Breakfast Meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground pork, turkey, garlic, spinach, basil, salt and pepper.
3. Add apricots into the meat and mix with hands.
4. Form mixture into 15 meatballs and place them on baking sheet.
5. Bake in oven for about 13-15 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Turn meatballs over half-way through cook time to ensure even browning.
Fat: 12 g
Carbohydrates: 5 g
Sugar: 3 g
Sodium: 127 mg
Protein: 20 g