Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
These pancakes use applesauce for a more moist pancake.
1. Place oats into a blender or food processor and blend to a flour-like consistency.
2. Add applesauce, milk, butter, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, baking powder, baking soda, and vanilla to the blender and pulse just until combined. Do not over mix!
3. Heat a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add batter ¼ cup at a time to the hot skillet, and cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbly. Flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Continue until all batter has been used.
5. Serve pancakes with additional maple syrup and toppings of your choice.
Nutrition FactsCalories: 230
Fat: 5 g
Carbohydrates: 43 g
Sodium: 470 mg
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 4 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg