Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
DirectionsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
1. Wash hands with soap and water. Rinse apple under cold running water and pat dry prior to cutting.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Open crescent rolls and separate each crescent.
3. In a small bowl, mix together sugar, cinnamon and softened butter.
4. Spread a thin layer of cinnamon-sugar mixture on one side of each crescent triangle, then place 2-3 slices of apple on the big side of triangle.
5. Starting with the big side, roll up each crescent and place on baking sheet.
6. Bake 10-12 minutes until crescents are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before enjoying.