Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse apple under cold running water and pat dry prior to cutting.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Open crescent rolls and separate each crescent.
4. In a small bowl, mix together sugar, cinnamon and softened butter.
5. Spread a thin layer of cinnamon-sugar mixture on the top of each crescent triangle, then place 2 to 3 slices of apple along the longer edge.
6. Starting with the big side, roll up each crescent and place on baking sheet.
7. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until crescents are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before enjoying.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org!