Almond Energy Bars
Recipe featured in the Living Well Eating Smart newsletter #64 (dated 3/24/16-5/18/16).
Recipe and image courtesy of Almond Board of California. For more almond-inspired recipes visit their website!
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
4. Coat an 8x8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray. Pour batter in pan and spread evenly.
5. Flatten and smooth top of mixture with spatula.
6. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing and serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Facts per Serving:
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 41 mg
Sodium 82 mg
Carbohydrates 28 g
Fiber 3 g
Protein 5 g