From the Living Well Eating Smart newsletter, Issue #88 (March 19th -May 13th, 2020).
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine oats, soymilk and egg.
4. Microwave 1 minute, stir and microwave 1 minute longer.
5. Top with almond butter, chia seeds and strawberries.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat 18 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 185 mg
Sodium 195 mg
Carbohydrates 26 g
Fiber 6 g
Protein 14 g
Recipe and image from the Egg Nutrition Center. Visit eggnutritioncenter.org for more egg-cellent recipe inspirations.