Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Grill 8-14 Minutes
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a large bowl, combine beef, onion, garlic, ketchup, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce and vinegar; mix well.
2. Shape into four patties.
3. Coat grill grates with cooking spray and preheat to medium.
4. Add patties and grill for 4-7 minutes per side or until juices run clear and temperature registers 160 degrees Fahrenheit on a meat thermometer.
5. Leaving burgers on grill, turn off heat, add two slices of cheese to each patty, close lid and let cheese melt.
6. Serve on bulkie rolls with your favorite condiments.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 462 (Calories from Fat: 216)
Total Fat: 24g (Saturated Fat: 9g)
Total Carbohydrates: 31g (Dietary Fiber: 1g