Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 14 minutes
Recipe derived from Alaskan Seafood Marketing Institute.
August 2022 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Remove frozen salmon from packaging and place on rack or basket in air fryer. Cook for 7 minutes. Wash hands after handling raw salmon.
4. After 7 minutes, open air fryer and carefully brush salmon with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and onion powder.
5. Close air fryer and cook an additional 7 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!