1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat a 3-quart air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes.
4. In a large bowl with a lid, whisk seltzer water, flour and corn starch. Add mushrooms; cover and shake. Let rest for 20 minutes, shaking twice.
5. Place bread crumbs in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add mushrooms; seal bag, pressing out excess air and shake to coat mushrooms.
6. In 2 batches, air fry mushrooms 10 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
7. In a separate large bowl, whisk hot sauce and butter. Add hot mushrooms; toss to coat.
8. Serve mushrooms sprinkled with green onions along with dressing for dipping, and celery and carrots, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat: 22 g
Cholesterol: 25 mg
Sodium: 531 mg
Carbohydrates: 26 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 5 g