Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic powder and salt. Add cauliflower and toss to coat well.
- Arrange cauliflower in a single layer in air-fryer basket. Cook until florets are tender and edges are browned, about 14 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- In a large bowl, combine wing sauce and melted butter. Add cauliflower and toss to coat well.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing for dipping, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org.
Calories: 109, Total Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 15mg, Sodium: 270mg, Carbohydrates: 7g, Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 3g, Protein: 2g