Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 25 Minutes
Get inspired and watch us prepare this delicious recipe.
2023 SS Thanksgiving Feast Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray an 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
4. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, cook 5 minutes or until moisture has been released, stirring occasionally. With a slotted spoon, transfer mushrooms to a paper towel-lined plate.
5. In a large bowl, stir peas, soup and mushrooms; spread in prepared dish and sprinkle with cheese. Bake casserole for 20 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with onions and bake additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat: 17g