Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 12 Minutes
September October 2021 Big Y Dig In Magazine Recipe
DirectionsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
4. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; season to taste with pepper.
5. Divide mixture into 8 equal balls; flatten each ball into burger patties. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw poultry.
6. Lightly coat a baking pan with cooking spray. Add burgers and broil about 5 inches from heat for 6 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer. Top with your favorite toppings.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Patty
Total Fat 7 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 70 mg
Sodium 390 mg
Carbohydrates 18 g
Fiber 3 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 15 g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more