Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 to 40 Minutes
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Cut chicken into nugget-sized cubes. Place in a medium bowl and add enough yogurt to thickly coat chicken, combining well. Wash hands after handling raw chicken.
3. Cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
5. Place cereal in a plastic bag and crush with rolling pin or heavy pan. Place in a shallow bowl and combine with cumin, red pepper, salt and pepper.
6. With tongs, remove chicken pieces from yogurt and dredge in cereal until well coated. Place on baking sheet.
7. Bake until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, or about 30 to 40 minutes.
8. Serve with honey or favorite dipping sauce.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!