Breast Cancer Awareness
Click Here to Donate to our Partners of Hope Program
or Purchase a Partners of Hope Ribbon at any register for only $1.00 now through October 27, 2021!
HOW YOU CAN HELP BIG Y SUPPORT
This October, the aisles of your local Big Y are awash in pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness. We are dedicated to raising funds for our Partners of Hope program, which enables us to give much-needed assistance to local breast cancer organizations, hospitals and medical centers. Since 2007, we were able to raise more than
with your help. We offer many ways for you to help continue to support Partners of Hope — everything from purchasing pink ribbons to buying specific products in our departments.
This month, many of your favorite products have special pink packaging. That means their manufacturers will be donating a portion of their proceeds to breast cancer research and awareness for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
BIG Y will donate 5¢ for each Big Y, Full Circle, That's Smart, Tippy Toes, Sweet P's, Culinary Tours, Food Club, Wide Awake Coffee, Pure Harmony, Paws Happy Life, TopCare, Crav'n Flavor and Simply Done brand product* purchased between October 7 and 27, 2021. (*excluding random weight items), UP TO $50,000
BIG Y will donate a portion of the proceeds from our Produce and Floral departments to breast cancer research, UP TO $20,000.
BIG Y Butcher Shop will donate 10¢ for every pound of Big Y All Natural Air Chilled Chicken and USDA Choice Big Y Angus Beef sold, UP TO $15,000.
Visit the Big Y Pharmacy to get your flu shot and we will donate $5 for breast cancer research, up to $5,000.
2021 Partners of Hope Recipients
- Amherst - Protect Our Breasts
- Boston - Mass General Hospital - Gillette Center for Breast Cancer
- Boston - Brigham & Women’s Hospital - Breast Oncology Program
- Boston - Susan F. Smith Center for Women’s Cancers
- Boston - Boston Medical Center - Belkin Breast Health Center
- Boston - American Cancer Society, Inc. - Northeast Region Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Ludlow - The Pink Way MA HMC Breast Health Center
- Longmeadow - Survivor Journeys - Breast Cancer Program
- Northampton - Cancer Connection
- Northampton - Cooley Dickinson Hospital - Women’s Health Care
- Norwood - Ellie Fund
- Pittsfield - Berkshire Medical Center - Women’s Imaging Center
- South Weymouth - South Shore Health System Foundation
- Springfield - Baystate Health Foundation Rays of Hope
- Springfield - Mercy Medical Center - Mercy Breast Care Center
- Worcester - Saint Vincent Hospital - Breast Care Clinic
- Worcester - UMass Memorial Health Care - Comprehensive Breast Center
- Worcester - Family Health Center of Worcester - Lois B. Green Breast Health Center
- Derby - The Hewitt Center for Breast Wellness at Griffin Hospital
- Hartford - Hartford Hospital - Partnership for Breast Care
- Hartford - St. Francis Foundation - Comprehensive Breast Health Center
- Madison - Infinite Strength, Inc.
- Middletown - Middlesex Hospital Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- New Britain - CT Breast Health Initiative
- New London - Terri Brodeur Breast Cancer Foundation
- New Haven - Yale-New Haven Hospital - Breast Cancer Program
- Norwich - Backus Hospital - Backus Cancer Center
- Stafford Springs - Johnson Memorial Hospital Breast Care Center
- Torrington - Charlotte Hungerford Hospital - Pink Roses Program
- Waterbury - St. Mary’s Hospital - Breast & Oncology Center
- Westbrook - Middlesex Hospital - Cancer Care Middlesex Health Shoreline Center
- Willimantic - Windham - Hospital Foundation Breast Cancer Program