Food Safety Notices
At Big Y, our goal is to exceed our customers' evolving expectations by constantly seeking better ways to create and deliver World Class service and value. This makes food safety a priority for us. We maintain the highest standards of performance in all areas of our World Class Markets especially when it comes to the well-being of our community.
- 2016-09-20Kellogg's Eggo Nutri-Grain Waffles Recall Kellogg Company is recalling approximately 10,000 cases of Kellogg's Eggo Nutri-Grain Whole Wheat Waffles because they have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
- 2016-08-20Koffee Kup Bakery Rolls Recall Koffee Kup Bakery, Inc. has recalled approximately 99,000 packages of its bread products due to the possibility that there may be clear plastic pieces in some products.
- 2016-08-19Snack Factory Pretzel Crisp Recall Baptista's Bakery, Inc. announced a voluntary recall of a limited number of 7.2 oz Snack Factory Original Pretzel Crisps and 7.2 oz Snack Factory® Sriracha Lime Pretzel Crisps packages because they may contain undeclared milk ingredients.
- 2016-07-28Gold Medal and Wondra Recall Expansion Due to four new confirmed illnesses, General Mills is adding additional flour production dates to the previously announced U.S. retail flour recall that was originally announced on May 31, 2016.
- 2016-07-19P.F. Chang's Recall ConAgra Foods, a Russellville, Ark. establishment, is recalling approximately 195,597 pounds of frozen chicken and beef entree products that may be contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically metal.
- 2016-07-12Betty Crocker Delights Super Moist Cake Mix Recall A General Mills supplier used Wondra flour implicated in the July 1, 2016 recall to manufacture the flavor chips used in these two recalled cake mix flavors.
- 2016-07-11Krusteaz Blueberry Pancake Mix Recall The company was notified by our supplier that their product, a blueberry nugget, is made with a small percentage of affected flour which was recalled by General Mills because it may be contaminated with E. coli O121.
- 2016-07-01Gold Medal and Wondra Recalll General Mills of Minneapolis, MN, continues to collaborate with health officials to investigate a multistate outbreak of E. coli O121, and is expanding its recall of Gold Medal flour, Wondra flour, and Signature Kitchens flour to include flour made earlier in the fall that may still be in consumers' pantries.
Both FSIS and FDA offer free recall email notifications. By clicking on the links on the FSIS and FDA recall pages, you can sign up for email notifications of all recalls. All you need is a valid email address.
Recalls.com - Your Online Resource for Recalls
FDA's Recalls, Market Withdrawals and Safety Alerts Page:
USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service Current Recalls and Alerts