Food Safety Notices
At Big Y, our goal is to exceed our customers' evolving expectations by constantly seeking better ways to create and deliver World Class service and value. This makes food safety a priority for us. We maintain the highest standards of performance in all areas of our World Class Markets especially when it comes to the well-being of our community.
- 2016-04-26Kiddie Camp Patio Set and Swing Recall Far East Brokers and Consultants are recalling Kiddie Camp Patio Set and Swing in Butterfly Print Only for excessive levels of lead in the paint.
- 2016-04-21Kiddie Camp Chair Recall Far East Brokers and Consultants is recalling Kiddie Camp Chair in Butterfly Print Only for excessive levels of lead in the paint.
- 2016-04-15Perfect Fit Meals Recall Perfect Fit Meals, LLC, a Houston, Texas establishment, is recalling approximately 10,455 pounds of poultry entrees due to misbranding and undeclared allergens.
- 2016-04-12Back to Nature Foods Recall Back to Nature Foods, LLC is recalling 2 lots of its Classic Creme cookies, 12 oz packages, because it may contain undeclared milk, not listed as an ingredient on the label.
- 2016-03-18Chicken of the Sea Tuna Recall Tri-Union Seafoods LLC is recalling a 2,745 cases (equal to 107,280 cans) of Chicken of the Sea brand 5 oz. canned chunk light tuna in oil and 5 oz. canned chunk light tuna in water.
- 2016-03-18Bumble Bee Tuna Recall Bumble Bee Foods, LLC announced today that it is recalling 3 specific UPC codes of canned Chunk Light Tuna due to process deviations that occurred in a co-pack facility not owned or operated by Bumble Bee.
- 2016-03-11Nestlé DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine, Stouffer's Recall Nestlé USA is initiating a voluntary recall of a limited number of DiGiorno®, Lean Cuisine®, and Stouffer's® products due to the potential presence of glass pieces.
- 2016-03-11Corona Extra 12-packs and 18-packs Recall Constellation Brands is initiating an immediate voluntary recall of Corona Extra 12-packs and 18-packs with deposit labels in the U.S. that may contain small particles of glass.
- 2016-03-08Yummy Brand Chicken Breast Nuggets Recall Maxi Canada, Inc., a Quebec, Canada, establishment, is recalling chicken product that may be contaminated with metal pieces
- 2016-03-07Maggi Chicken Bouillon Recall Nestle USA is initiating a recall on two UPC's of Maggi Chicken Bouillon. The reason for this recall is that the items contain undeclared wheat flour as an ingredient.
- 2016-03-07GoGo squeeZ Recall Materne North America Corp. is recalling specific packages of GoGo squeeZ® applesauce pouches due to potential adulteration from food product residue.
Both FSIS and FDA offer free recall email notifications. By clicking on the links on the FSIS and FDA recall pages, you can sign up for email notifications of all recalls. All you need is a valid email address.
Recalls.com - Your Online Resource for Recalls
FDA's Recalls, Market Withdrawals and Safety Alerts Page:
USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service Current Recalls and Alerts